Friday 2 December 2011

JYC day 2

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful...

But not as frightful as last year. This time last year it had already been snowing for a few days. We'd been for a spa day on 30th Nov in Elveden Forest and there was already a light frosting of snow on the floor. So beautiful. This year has been much milder, October 1st it was 29.9oC which was a bit crazy. Anyway right now it's 5oC outside, this morning was in fact the first frost, Adam was delayed this morning scraping the ice off the car!

I love the snow. Very much hoping it gets colder over the next few weeks. I remember walking to Church in the snow for the nativity service and carol services, it was just magical! Don't use that word often but the snow deserves it, I love how it's padded and quiet. I love how the sky goes almost yellow. I love how it sparkles in the light. I love how it sounds under your feet. I love how it's clean and makes even grey London look wonderful!

So bring on the snow I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment