Saturday 10 December 2011

JYC 11

Oh Christmas Tree oh Christmas Tree...




This is our little tree all dressed up for the season! I made bunting this year using a bit of bond a web and my hair straighteners! Looks rather pretty now if I do say so myself. Adam put the lights on and I added all my red and white bits and bobs, might even make some decs out of saltdough if I get round to it. I should of course mention that this is the second attempt at decorating the tree this year, last weekend the grants were here and we started decorating it with them, almost finished when Dad knocked it over!

I used to love the smell of real Christmas trees and the grand look of a real tree in our living room. Sadly Adam's allergies will mean we're stuck with a bendy fake wire one!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment