Thursday 18 February 2010

an old, new scrappy friend!

Today I drove north of the M25 and visited an old friend who's new to scrapbooking! I introduced her to back copies of scrapbook inspirations and she made her very first page! We caught up on old times, ate soup, watched friends and aaaahed over my new Dear Lizzy!

Due to the talking, dvs and eating I only made 1 LO...outrageous!!! But here it is...




There are lots of lovely layers and I'm still loving the coloured woodgrain patterned paper...sadly my supplies are coming to an end! I bought some of the new Cosmo Cricket woodgrain chipboard alphas...I like them. I like them a lot.

Hope you've had a lovely day too.

Take care

H :)

1 comment:

  1. I love all the layers on this Hannah. Woodgrain is very trendy in scrapping at the mo!

    ReplyDelete