Friday 19 February 2010

i dislike night shifts

I really don't like it when Adam works nights. But at the same time, I can make a lot of scrappy mess without feeling bad about it, so there are bonuses!

Last weekend my family came to London and stayed the night in a travel lodge which they've not done before...it was great, they came to our Church and we all went into London and visited the science museum and me and my middle sister went to see HAIRSPRAY...which was literally a.m.a.z.i.n.g. Anyway, my birthday and my mum's birthday are a week apart so she bought cake and we had a little singsong with candles. It was yummy, you can't beat homemade cake. LO made using some new cosmo cricket Garden Variety papers and a selection of thickers.



Then on to Valentine's Day, well actually the day after because we were both working on the 14th! I woke up to this LOVELY suprise, seriously scrummy breakfast and flowers and chocolate. I made the LO out of petals!! It's probably a bit much but I like it, sorry you can't see the white cardstock in the photo! And look at those flocked Laura Ashley rubons, lush!



And last but not least we went to Poole to see the family earlier this week and we had a great time at a local forest country park. There are lots of great photos ready fro scrapping but this one I love. My sisters are great, but sometimes they get on each other's nerves...actually it's probably more the littlest one but hey!! But there are so many photos from this day where they're cuddling and holding hands, they do love each other really. Also made with the new cosmo and digi kit goodness from Shimelle.



I think I may do more scrapbooking tomorrow...you can tell it's half term!!! Then you're not gonna see me til the Easter Hols!! Anyway, hope you have a great weekend!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment