Monday 28 June 2010

Shimelle-lift

There is the most beautiful LO created by Shimelle in the latest edition of the Scrapbook Inspirations Ideas Book. It's probably the prettiest page I've ever seen so I was very keen to try and do something similar myself!



You can just see Shimelle's version there in the very bottom right hand corner. It has a big beautiful photo, a lush colour scheme and some gorgeous ribbon. My Sis-in-law recently got married and my hubby was the photographer so I used my most favourite photo from the wedding shoot and scrapped until I had something pretty to show for it!



Hope you have a lovely day :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout Hannah. Isn't it great when you see someones page and it just inspires you so much you have to try and recreate it in your own way.Well done and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete