Saturday 9 January 2010

* Sarah's Cards December Challenge Entry *




Using the sketch at the Sarah's Cards blog, I made my 8.5/11 version with a bit of swiss dot and some cosmo cricket. I kept the size and positioning of the photos the same and placed the title in the same area but I used some swirly rub-ons as my interpretation of the circular aspects of the sketch. This is the first time I've tried scrapping in this size, it took me a little while to get used to the smaller amount of space but eventually I rather enjoyed it. Thanks for the inspiration Sarah's Cards!

3 comments:

  1. Fab page, love your interpretation! Thanks for joining in with the sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love your interpretation! great page, love how you placed the photo's too!
    Thanx for playing & good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo fab entry ! Great interpretation !

    ReplyDelete