Saturday 9 January 2010

****let it snow, let it snow, let it snow****

I love snow so much, I love how it makes everything quiet and beautiful. Yesterday Adam had the day off and we decided to make the most of it! I had to buy some new wellies, all my other shoes were resulting in me getting very wet feet after 2 minutes, no fun.

I love this picture! The snow was deeper than this but we got to the park at about 3pm and 2 days worth of walking and sledging had packed it down a bit, but still I managed to fall over twice!

Me and my love in the snow.

Snow clouds at sunset, fairly stunning I think you'll agree.

Now to scrap these pictures! I'm going to use Shimelle's template and do a page for Sarah's Cards monthly challenge, you never know, I might post them later!

Have a great day, take care in the ice!





No comments:

Post a Comment