Friday 15 April 2011

scrapfactor

Nervously I've come to tell you that I'm a contestant over at UKSCRAPPERS for the scrapfactor contest. I'm in team hybrid!



This was one of my audition pages.

I love hybrid...mainly because I have such a small space for stash storage it works well to have most elements ready to print rather than stored away.

Anyway, as I said...I'm nervous! And suddenly quite worried that my scrapping just isn't good enough to be in a competition. Nevermind, no turning back now and it'll be fun while it lasts!

This week was a colour challenge, challenging it was but also a great combo of colours...perfect for Spring. Speaking of Spring...where's it gone? The in-laws are coming to London tomorrow, I hope it's nice enough for a picnic.

Have a great weekend!

Love Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment