Monday 21 March 2011

Document 2011 - Jan

Having seen all the fabulous Document 2010 pages turn up in blogland last year I really wanted to create some of my own. I've always scrapped life as it comes, just chronologically scrapping the events of life since 2007, so all my scrapbook albums are annual. However I wanted to do this Document style to actually cut back a bit on my scrapping, I was scrapbooking so many pages of the same event and much as I love them 3 massive D-ring albums per year is just too much! So I've gone for this approach for 2011.

Here are my 2 event pages...

...staying in a gorgeous hotel called Shendish Manor and going out for dinner for my Mother-in-law's 50th birthday.

And here are the little details of my January...



I've managed to do February as well so sometime soon I'll get them posted on here!

Hope you're all well bloggers,

much love Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment