Wednesday 26 May 2010

*Two at a Time*

I've become a two at a time kind of scrapper. Recently I seem to be making just 2 LOs at a time and then packing everything away again. I'm seriously strapped for time at the mo, life is BUSY and I don't even have kids yet! My husband and I live in a studio, so we don't even have a bedroom let alone a craft room! I scrap out of a bulging underbed storage box and have to get it all out and pack it all away again every time I make anything...so it doesn't all seem worth it for one page but 2 pages seems to satisfy my creative juices! So without further a do, here are my latest 2 LOs...

Neither of them are my best work but both record my memories or 2 occasions so I'm happy, this one is of a little trip to Winchester last Bank Holiday with the in-laws, love the buttons and the fabric!


And this one features Adam's TV debut when he was on hospital heroes taking a patient into the Royal London!


Thank you for stopping by, hope you're having a good week! H :)

No comments:

Post a Comment