Wednesday 5 August 2009

myfirstMINIBOOK!

I'm so excited to have made my 1st minibook! I've been wanting to do one for quite a while but haven't managed to complete one...but having looked at Laura's wedding prep minibook, I felt inspired to try!

I used the photos from the family day out we had at the weekend. Adam took some great photos so choosing which one's to use was a bit tricky! I also had to make all the pages from corrugated card because I didn't have an actual minibook in my stash!

Enough talking about it, here it is...

I was going to give it to my mum as a present but i like it too much! I will part with it though...I'll just have to make another one and that's no bad thing!

Hope you like it too...I'll be back tomorrow with more crafting goodies...created by a 4 year old though so they may look a little different!

*bye for now




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I love it!!!

    I nearly always keep my stuff too! lol!

    ReplyDelete