Monday 19 January 2009

Christmas Holiday Layouts

This place is every little girls dream shop...it's so so pretty! There are real tree trunks twisting around the displays and up a spiral staircase in the middle of the store. Each tree trunk has had a dolls house with tiny doors and windows carved out of it! It's fab! 
Having taken part in shimelle's JYC (still not completed :( ) I didn't want my Christmas page to look too Christmassy, this paper went well my pic so I decided to go with this instead.
My hubby suprised me to an early Christmas in bed before our holiday began, it was lovely! He's so sweet. He gave me lots of new stash!
One huge event that happened in our family this year was the engagement of my brother and his fiance in Oregon USA, they are the sweetest couple!
Boxing day page with my Christmas prezzie stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment